Sunday 29 May 2016

NEWS: Introducing My New Project: The Nottingham Robot Company

Right, lets talk about this side project I was talking about. Its taken a while, as I slowly crawl to my objective, but the first step has been made. I now sell toys on the internet. My hobby is now an attempt at a profession.







Now, lets answer some questions.


What do you sell?
Transformers. As you might expect. Maybe other stuff by the time you read this. Or less.


Where do you sell these toys?
On eBay, see here.


You don't seem to have much, do you?
First off, thanks for looking. Second: hey, baby steps. Baby steps. Got a lot on order.


Are you going beyond being an eBay trader?
That's the plan. Just now, I'm doing what I can between shifts, so its taking time.


What does this mean for this blog?
In the short term? A hiatus. I started this blog to fill free time, and despite my early optimism, I have less of that. This is on top of the family matter, too.


So, after the hiatus?
If I sell Transformers, I feel I can't really review Transformers any more. The potential for bias, or accusations thereof, is not something I want. So, I'm going to rework the blog away from such things into more general discussions.


What happens to the existing reviews?
The internet forgets nothing, so as they are up, they stay up. I stand by my previous work though.


When will you post here again?
I'm not doing a regular schedule, but maybe in a month, all being well.


Thanks to all my readers, hope to see you all back with a new format soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment